Working place: at GPO’s client company – Working in Quy Nhon, Vietnam
– Manages and coordinates the organization, staffing and operational activities of the zoo, including husbandry, veterinary services, conservation, education, maintenance and capital programs.
– Provides leadership in conservation and education with a focus on visitor experience.
– Develops and implements goals, objectives, policies and priorities of the zoo.
– dentifies resource needs and recommends and implements policies and to maintain all regulatory requirements.
– Participates in the development and administration of the zoo budget.
– Establishes policy and procedures for maintenance of animal records, transport, and health programs; including animal handling, capture, restraint, testing and medication administration.
– Directs zoo maintenance, improvements and repairs using staff, vendors, and volunteers.
– Establishes and maintains relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, the general public, outside agencies, companies and other levels of government.
– Regularly evaluates and facilitates improved operations in assigned areas to ensure the effective and efficient support of the institution strategic plan and annual operating budget.
– Plans and coordinates animal acquisition, disposition, and exhibit construction and renovation.
– Cultivates and maintains effective relationships with non-profit partners, regulatory agencies and partner organizations and agencies.
– Provides regularly scheduled reports on health and changes in the zoo collection.
– Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in Biology, Zoology or a related field.
– Five years of increasingly responsible experience managing and supervising an institution or facility responsible for the care of zoo animals and public exhibits of diverse and exotic animals
– Fluently in English.
– Salary: USD2000$-3000$/month.
– Approachable and modern working enviroment.
– Career development opportunities.
– Other benefits in kind.
– Please email your confidential CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970
– Tel. 024.71096868
– Deadline: As soon as possible.