– Responsible for the planning and overall strategic direction for the company
– Given a goal, direction and strategic development of the company.
– Executive and is responsible for the entire operations of the company
– Responsible for profit, towards the development and growth of the company
– Ensure the achievement of the target current and future expectations of the company’s board of directors on sales growth, profitability, product quality, talent development and other activities.
– Planning, Sales and Marketing
– Management staff to ensure the best results.
– To present a clear report on time for the board, presented the proposal to the Board of Directors approval.
– Evaluation of the activities of the departments.
– University degree or above in Business Administration or related subjects, to become proficient in English and Vietnamese, office information.
– Have served as business operations in banking / sales or management capable of operating up positions.
– Have at least 5 years of experience in executive positions; in which at least 2 years in managerial positions.
– Negotiation skills and work with partners at home and abroad.
– Skill in planning and implementing strategies.
– Able to train, coach and motivate subordinates.
– Ability to work under pressure.Job requirements
– Wage agreement
– To enjoy the full benefits according to the Vietnam Labor Law (social insurance, unemployment insurance;
– Professional working environment, dynamic, friendly, high promotion opportunities;
– Opportunity to work and long-term commitment of the company to maximize their capabilities and career development.
– Other benefits under the regime of the company.
Candidates please sent CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled:Name – Year of birth – Applied position. Example: Nguyen Ha–1985– CEO.
·Contact: Mr. Hai Anh: 0943.891.898
·Deadline: As soon as possible.