- Analyze job content for each company position and create and update job descriptions, job ratings, and job rankings for each position.
- Plan, review and implement recruitment plans, staff budgets, and work closely with delivery teams to control labor costs within the approved budget.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reviewing training policies, procedures and practices, and recommending any improvement in management.
- Advise the Board of Directors on matters relating to the organizational structure and management of the company.
- Counsel and advise top managers on issues related to staff.
- Guiding, leading, coaching, guiding and supporting all functions of the human resources and human resources departments to motivate, develop staff and ensure the individual employee reaches good performance. Most and their highest level.
- Qualification: University degree in Human Resource Law / Law / Business Administration and related fields
- Ability to communicate in English well.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Human Resource Management, constantly updating new HR practices, approaches and paradigms.
- Experienced personnel in garment companies for companies with over 300 employees
- Experienced personnel in garment companies
- Attractive salary by capacity
- Review salary twice a year
- Work in Magento Partner 1 in Vietnam – Professional English environment
- English Training and Management Packages
* Nộp hồ sơ:
Để ứng tuyển, bạn vui lòng đăng ký thông tin vào form dưới đây: