* Location: Ha Noi
* Package: 3500 USD . Assistance in finding houses in Hanoi (rent is in salary)
* Job description
Build Strategy and Sales plan
- Identify sales opportunities through market and industry research trends;
- Propose strategies and sales plan, including target customer, sales method, plan implementation…
- Coordinate with Finance team to make sure that the sales plan will meet the budget and sales target;
- Analyze sales data and transmit to team member.
Develop and manage sales activities
- Participate in events, industry activities as a representative of the brand to identify sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing team to build sales kit & Company profile;
- Push sales and directly participate in sales activities when needed;
- Deal directly with VIP customers
- Resolve customer complaints, maximize customer service to satisfy customer’s problem.
Build sales policies
- Be responsible for establishing B2B sales policies (commission, cross-sales…)
- Participate in managing customer data;
- Manage the sales activities of subordinates.
* Job requirements
- Education: bachelor degree. Major: economy, management or related fields.
- Have knowledge in luxury products; having knowledge in lacquer product is an advantage; wide corporate client portfolio; microsoft office, especially in PPT and Excel; luxury goods retail knowledge.
- Skills:Communicate fluently in English/ French or a foreign language is a compulsory; good leadership skills; outstanding communication and explanation skills; strong relationship building
- Competences/ Attitude: Problem solving ability & Logical thinking; service oriented & result oriented; high responsible
- Experience : 8 – 10 years’ in sales area and at least 3 years at manager positions
- Meal and telephone alloawances
- Monthly incentives
- Compylsory Health & Social insurance on total gross salary
- Health care program of the Company
- Team- building
- Annual Health check – up
- Salary review once a year
- Training oppotunity
* How to apply:
- Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Name – Birth Year – Position of application.
- Or submit the application directly at the company’s office at Level 3, 85 Luong Dinh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Contact: 02471096868(101)