Part 1: Addressing the issue
- Who are you?
- What is your life purpose?
- What do you really want?
Part 2: Personality identification
- Understand your personality
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Promote strengths and overcome/restrain weaknesses
Part 3: Knowledge identification
- Education is a part of knowledge
- The components of knowledge
- Self-identification in terms of knowledge
Part 4: Career orientation
- Today’s state of social and economy
- Evaluate yourself correctly
- Choose the right career path
- Overcome difficulties and barriers
Part 5: Future orientation and life management
- Establish life purposes
- Find a way to achieve those purposes
The course was designed to help learners identify their own strengths and weaknesses as well as being confident, self-controlling in life as well as at work. At the end of the course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Self-identify clearly lives’ purpose
- Know what they really want and their true passion
- Identify their own strengths and weaknesses in order to choose a career path
- Clearly orient their future
- Willing to do their best to achieve their goals
- Mid-level leaders and managers, employees… who want to improve themselves
- Enterprises who want to have dedicated employees
She has had almost 20 years of experience in human resource management and corporate consult, training and development;
She used to work at high managerial positions in multinational corporations such as HR Director, Training Director at LG corp., HR and Regional Recruitment Director at Nortel Networks, Vice President at Techcombank AMC… She is one of the top experts in the market in the field of recruitment, training and development, corporate consulting organizational restructuring and capacity improvement.