The communication skills training course includes 6 subjects which will be delivered in 2 days. The delivering method will be combining lectures, tests, group discussion, idea development, games… in order to help participants to be more active and effective in learning.
|1. Summary of communication||
|2. Body language||
|3. Listening skills and questioning technique||
|4. Your personality in relationships and consistency||
|5. Positive attitude. Confidence. Self-displaying. Johari window||
|6. EQ and IQ||
Communication skills training course is a part of the “Personnel communication skills” training course. It was designed to provide learners with necessary knowledge, skills and technique in order to establish, maintain and develop relationships at work via everyday communication. At the end of the course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Identify standards and factors which affect the effectiveness of communication
- Communicate more adroitly and effective in any situation
- Know how to use body language in communication
- Know how to listen and empathize in communication
- Establish and maintain confidence and positive relationship
- Employees, managers, leaders who want to improve communication skills
- Organizations who want to improve internal and external communication.
She has had almost 20 years of experience in human resource management and corporate consult, training and development;
She used to work at high managerial positions in multinational corporations such as HR Director, Training Director at LG corp., HR and Regional Recruitment Director at Nortel Networks, Vice President at Techcombank AMC… She is one of the top experts in the market in the field of recruitment, training and development, corporate consulting organizational restructuring and capacity improvement.