Salary: $ 1000 – $ 1500
- Teaching Japanese to trainees to participate in working in Japan according to the curriculum prescribed by the Center.
- Minano Nihongo and the program compiled by the Training Center.
- Teaching Japanese words, phrases, conversations frequently used in the factory, site.
- Teaching Japanese culture, habits, customs and way of life.
- Participate in improving the training system of the Center.
- Research and suggest new teaching methods to help learners better
- Prepare lesson plans, teaching aids before class.
- Plan tests and test the trainee’s level periodically.
- Participating in reciprocal activities.
- A guide to internship in Japanese language learning, providing the skills needed to effectively learn Japanese.
- Train trainees with sufficient skills to live and work. in Japan at the request of the customer.
- Implement the reports according to the schedule set by the training department. (Schedule types of reports)
- Do other tasks as required by department and company leaders.
- University degree or higher (majors in the field of training)
- Have a pedagogic certificate and proficiency in Computer Science
- At least one year of teaching experience.
- Being Japanese
- Gender: Male / Female
- Age: 25 years or older
- Have pedagogical knowledge and ability to communicate to special trainees with the ability to impart Japanese customs and practices to trainees.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible and loving.
- Have the spirit to help Vietnamese teachers to listen and speak.
- Enthusiastic, honest, responsible, dedicated to the job, loves teaching.
- Salary negotiable according to capacity (from 1000 usd – 1,500 usd)
- Bonus according to the company’s general treatment policy
- Holidays according to Vietnamese law.
- Lawful leave of Vietnam (1 year 12 days)
- Participating in health insurance according to the regulations of the State of Vietnam.
- Environment friendly, dynamic, many opportunities for self-development.
- Support: Make a one-year visa and get a work permit.
- One year will be refunded to Japan once.
- Support the cost of housing and travel according to the general regulations of the Company.
- Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Name – Year of Birth – Position of application (eg Nguyen Quang Khai – 1990 – GVTNN-J).
- Or submit your application form directly to our office at Level 3, 85 Luong Dinh Cua, Dong Da, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024-71096868