Work Location: Ha Noi
- Control and manage plan and actual manpower follow company’s business plan,work with relevant manager to make annual headcount budget and control the personnel assignment within the budget.
- Be involved in annual labor cost budgeting and forecasting.
- Review and monitor the labor cost, provide monthly report.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services.
- Manage other operational support functions like recruitment, on-boarding, termination, international mobility etc and ensuring risk control measures are in place under these functions.
- Support Recruitment team to develop recruitment channel and standardize the external & internal recruitment procedure.
- Support and manage Training team to implement annual training plan and budget
- Initiate to follow turnover situation, analyze turnover reason and support other departments to find & solve the problems to minimize turnover.
- Identify Key Staff retention plan and be responsible for implement retention plan.
- Support production and other functions by providing tools, process and policies in regard to talent management, compensation & rewards, employment regulations, recruitment and performance management.
- Bachelor degree in labor management, law or related majors.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in HR out of which 3 – 4 years should be in manager role. (It is preferred the candidates who also have experience in production).
- Prefer candidates who work in manufacturing companies and familiar with manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in HR process, policy, systems.
- Good knowledge of Vietnam labor code and other regulations related labor issues
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities particularly around coaching and development planning and talent management.
- Ability to work effectively with senior leadership and all other levels in the organization.
- Good command of oral and written English or Korean.
- Good at skill of influencing, interpersonal, analysis, problem solving.
- we offer the bests to your values
- Attractive salary package.
- Salary review twice a year.
- Free English and Management training packages.
Interested candidates please sent CV to rec1@gpo .com.vn / email@example.com with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1992 – HRSX
- Contact: Ms. Thủy – Tel. 02471096868 – 0917626868
- Deadline: As soon as possible.