* Location: Nam Dinh
* Package: Competitive & Negotiable
* Job description
- Organizing, managing and operating the hotel business.
- Take overall responsibility for the efficiency and overall business of the hotel.
- Planning the hotel business, proposing and implementing effective solutions for the development of the hotel business.
- Recruitment, training and personnel management; Management of internal policies of the hotel.
- Manage, supervise and take responsibility for the fixed assets handed over.
- Management, accountability and periodic financial reporting.
- Develop marketing planning for the brand development of the hotel, ensuring quality service
- Expanding partnerships and potential clients.
- Advise and assist the Board of Management on hotel management. Work under direct and direct reporting to the Board.
* Job requirements
- University degree or higher in Tourism, Restaurant – Hotel
- Experienced 3-5 years as a hotel manager at 4 star hotels or resorts; Management Experience in 4* stars hotel up in the North of Vietnam will be preferred
- Advanced English, proficiency in: listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Dynamic, sharp, honest, forward;
- Responsibility and ability to work under high pressure and pressure;
- Have experience and management skills, the ability to direct, administer and control the work of many departments, financial management skills;
- Have extensive experience in organizing events;
- Experienced in travel business;
- Have a strategic vision, broad capabilities;
- Proficient in office computer and hotel management software;
- Good communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Have a relationship in the tourism system to expand sales in and outside the country;
- Package: Competitive & Negotiable
- To enjoy full social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as prescribed
- Working in a professional environment, supported by the ability to develop, maximize work.
* How to apply:
- Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Name – Birth Year – Position of application.
- Or submit the application directly at the company’s office at Level 3, 85 Luong Dinh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Contact: 02471096868(101) or Zalo – Viber – Skype: 0986306517