Work location: Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Management of all English language centers in Vietnam.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities of all system to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain all system’s strategy and objectives.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure system survival and development.
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external relations related to the business process of the centers in order to create favorable conditions for business activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, statistics, finance or other analytical area of study.
- At least three years of experience in a senior management position.
- Expert in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strategic planning, project management, and change management ability.
- Strong interpersonal, public relations, and communication skills.
- High-energy, motivation and enthusiasm coupled with a solutions oriented mind set to challenges encountered.
- Salary: US$3000-$10000/month.
- Approachable and friendly working enviroment.
- Excellent teaching conditions.
- Career development opportunities.
- Other benefits in kind (company parties/events and birthday).
- Please email your confidential CV to: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970 – CEO-ELS
- Contact: Ms. Kim Anh – Tel. 024.71096868 – 091 777 3055.
- Deadline: As soon as possible.