Part 1: Introduction
- Pros and cons of telesales
- Communication/selling directly and over-the-phone comparison.
Part 2: Over-the-phone communication skills
- Proper attitude and behaviors while making/receiving a phonecall
- Make a phonecall
- Receive a phonecall
- How to solve common difficult situations
Part 3: The methods of telesales
- Prepare all necessary information
- The process of telesales
- Important notice
- How to deal with denials
Part 4: Practice
The course was designed to help people enhance their ability to communicate with customers, partners… on telephone. After the course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand the differences between communicating, selling directly and over telephone.
- Understand the pros and cons of telesales.
- Know all necessary skills for effective telesales.
- Know all methods and process of telesales.
- Smoothly handle every situation.
- Telesales persons
- Over-the-phone consultants, customer service representatives
- Call center representatives
She has had almost 20 years of experience in human resource management and corporate consult, training and development;
She used to work at high managerial positions in multinational corporations such as HR Director, Training Director at LG corp., HR and Regional Recruitment Director at Nortel Networks, Vice President at Techcombank AMC… She is one of the top experts in the market in the field of recruitment, training and development, corporate consulting organizational restructuring and capacity improvement.