Part 1: Introduction
- What is a proper and effective sale
- The role, responsibilities, attitude, knowledge and skills of a professional salesperson
- Methods of level-based self-completing and developing sale.
Part 2: Customers’ way of thinking and consuming habits
- Customers’ characteristics and psychological factors in selling.
- The motive and needs of consuming.
- The mental process of buying
- How to effectively affect customers’ consuming behavior in each stage of the process
Part 3: Process and methods of effective sale
- Sale plan and other necessary information to be prepared
- The professional selling process.
- The key to successful sale
- Important notice
Part 4: Some important skills
- Communication skills and convincing presentation
- The importance of communication
- Rules of effective communication
- Communication barriers, closed signals
- Ice-breaking technique and how to get customers to open up
- Convincing presentation in sale
- How to deal with objection, denial
- Common reason for objection/denial
- Rules to follow when dealing with objection/denial
- Some strategies and techniques to deal with objection/denial
The course was designed to help learners boost their selling skills, improve sales effectively and persistently. After the course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand the nature of a salesperson
- Get insight of customers’ habits and thoughts
- Know how to conduct effective selling strategy
- Know how to communicate and convince customers
- Know how to deal with denials.
- Nhân viên kinh doanh, trưởng phòng, giám đốc kinh doanh
- Các doanh nghiệp liên quan tới hoạt động bán hàng
- Mọi cá nhân yêu thích nghề bán hàng hoặc muốn nâng cao kỹ năng bán hàng
Thạc sĩ Đỗ Yến