* Salary: From 1000 $
* Place: Ha Noi.
* Field: lacquer and jewelry.
* Report to Collection Manager.
* Job description:
- Manage the assignment of tasks, control the activities of the Design Department
- Development of long-term, medium-term and short-term strategies and plans;
- Gather ideas, implement design activities as planned;
- Coordinate closely with the relevant departments to implement the design activities for production, processing and business activities.
- Monitor, synthesize and evaluate the effectiveness of each activity. Design periodically from time to time;
- Research, market research, research competitors to synthesize analysis and advise to develop new products in accordance with market tastes and competition with competitors;
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Board
* Job requirements:
- Graduated from overseas universities or international schools in Vietnam specialized in design, fine arts or related fields and art studies.
At least 3-5 years of design experience; good communication; Knowing French is advantageous
- Ability to use advanced, specialized design software
- Good visual capabilities, good color rendering, good technical drawings, good drawing skills and 3D are a great advantage.
- Ability to create, breakthrough, up ideas
- Planning skills, setting goals;
- Human resource management skills and team leadership;
- Training, coaching, staffing skills;
- statistical skills, analysis;
- Salary from $ 1000 depending on capacity
- Compulsory benefits (bonus, health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave, etc.) and other benefits as stipulated by the company.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment
* How to apply: Candidates send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Full Name–PD-OAD–Channel)
– Phone: 024.71096868
– Address: GPO – 85 Luong Dinh Cua Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi