Work location: Halong, Quang Ninh, Vietnam.
- The position is responsible for all aspects of operations of the hotel, from day-to-day staff management to guest and client relations. The General Manager provides leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service expectations, maximizing operations, overall guest satisfaction to maximize full profitability.
- Primary Job functions:
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates the operations of all Rooms Division, Sales, Engineering, Catering and Conference Management, Third Party Vendors and Food and Beverage departments.
- Works closely and cooperatively with Corporate President, Corporate Controller, Director of Sales and Marketing, Corporate Director of Human Resources to develop annual hotel goals and action plans.
- Works with the hotel department managers and their department heads to establish goals and objectives that coordinate with the overall hotel wide goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the operations and activities of the above departments to ensure synergy within the hotel to reach financial performance and guest satisfaction objectives.
- Evaluates changes in guest needs, the hotel’s guest mix, and industry and competitive trends to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes to be made to ensure guest and employee satisfaction, and to maintain market dominance and exceptional financial returns.
- Monitors and maintains hotel financial performance within approved budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for the profit performance of stated hotel departments.
- Responsible for overall hotel guest satisfaction, setting goals to achieve specific objectives.
- Responsible for management of third party vendors.
- Responsible for overall resolution of guest problems or complaints.
- Promote and ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Actively participate and promote staff involvement in community.
- Coordinate all hotel security efforts to ensure the safety of all hotel guests and team members.
- Coordinate all hotel emergency evacuation activities, directing the activities of the hotel Emergency Response Team.
- All property departments including, but not limited to, Housekeeping, Sales, Engineering, Catering, Purchasing, Front Office, and Food & Beverage.
- Key relationships:
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Accounting team, Corporate Director of Human Resources, property owners and other stakeholders, and Vendors and Clients.
- Minimum five years’ experience as Director of Operations/Hotel Manager of a large four-star multi outlet convention property.
- Experience in setting-up 3 stars hotel and above is preferred
- Has managed/overseen both Food & Beverage & Rooms Division.
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management or related field preferred.
- Excellent planning, organization, and guest services skills.
- Outstanding leadership and communication abilities.
- Salary: $4000-$8000 USD
- Approachable and friendly working enviroment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Other benefits in kind.
- Please email your confidential CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970
- Contact: Ms. Kim Anh – Tel. 024.71096868 – 091 777 3055.
- Deadline: As soon as possible.