Work Location: North of Vietnam
- Oversees all aspects of the golf course & retail division.
- Direct the planning, operations including golf maintenance, instruction, activities, retail sales and golf sales.
- Lead golf and retail operations to ensure exceptional service culture and profitable financial management.
- Lead, direct, manage and administer all golf course & retail operations
- Lead all aspects of golf and retail operations to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Public relations duties include promotion of memberships, events and tournaments.
- Build customer relations by providing the resort golf experience to local residents.
- Provide oversight to employees in the company of guest service, golf operations, retail outlets and golf course maintenance.
- Create a positive work culture which values associates who are passionate about guest service.
- Lead and manage golf membership program.
- Lead and direct agronomy, landscape, maintenance equipment and assist in course redesign as needed.
- Lead and direct retail merchandising; golf clubs & resort outlets.
- Pursue, manage professional & amateur championships.
- Manage budgeting, purchasing, sales, advertising, marketing & capital plans.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- 5 or more years of golf management experience at a luxury resort and multiple properties.
- Strong, innovative leader with the ability to work as part of a corporate organization.
- Ability to develop strategic goals and objectives with an analytical approach to problem olving.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- we offer the bests to your values
- Our Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training.
Interested candidates please sent CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970 – GDG
• Contact: Ms. Thủy – Tel. 024.71096868 – 0917626868
• Deadline: As soon as possible.