* Location: Ha Noi
* Package: Negotiable
* Expats :Europeans, Koreans, Japanese … do not recruit people of color and Assistance in finding houses in Hanoi (rent is in salary)
* Job description
- Make bouquet and create floral decorative displays
- Ensure all flowers are well keep in store, stay fresh and live longer
- Query customers’ need, the occasion… and use different accessories to make unique flower arrangement, that could evoke a particular customer’s sentiment and style
- Be in charge to suggest floral arrangement for events
- Create and change in-store and window displays, designs and looks to enhance boutique’s image.
- Consult/Provide over-expectation service to customers
- Greeting special customers;
- Consider the customers’ budget and recommend appropriate flowers and greenery for each arrangement;
- Give customers instruction on how to care for flowers, including the ideal temperature and how often the water should be change;
- Provide flower food to customers for some special kind of flower or when being required;
- Support Store Manager training and hand-on experience to staffs in floral arrangement
- Assist in sourcing rare & beautiful flowers
- Other task as assigned by managers
* Job requirements
- A foreigner and have passion for flowers and plants.
- Know the color varieties of each flower and the average size of each type of flowers
- Deep knowledge in flowers and plants, their fragrant, colors or properties….
- Skills : excellent communication skills, excellent customer-service skills, organization skills, creativity, artistic ability
- Experience: at least 5 years’ experience in the field ; experience with famous brands or companies in flower arrangement is an advantage.
- Basic salary
- Meal and telephone allowances
- Monthly incentives
- 13th month salary
- Annual bonuses (based on boutique’s annual revenue)
- International health care program for the employee and family (up to 1 spouse and 2 children)
- Team- building
- Annual health check – up
- Support to find accomodations in Hanoi.
* How to apply:
- Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Name – Birth Year – Position of application.
- Or submit the application directly at the company’s office at Level 3, 85 Luong Dinh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Contact: 02471096868(101)