Administrative job description
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Administrative Staff Responsibilities
- Greeting and directing visitors;
- Answering the telephone and routing calls;
- Performing miscellaneous administrative work, such as ordering office supplies and water, faxing, copying, etc;
- Preparing VAT invoice & managing petty cash;
- Assisting staff members as needed.
- English or Korean Fluency;
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
If interest cadidaterd sent CV to email:rec1@gpo .com.vn with subject detail with name – year born – position. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1992 – AS
Contact: Mr Hai Anh: 0943.891.898
Dead line: As soon as possible.